Sunday, March 27, 2005

Erring on the Side of Sanity

Just an update, for whoever may be reading... There will not, repeat, WILL NOT be another post until Terri Schiavo kicks the bucket. This isn't me holding my blog hostage or something. I'm just sick of hearing about it. This is the reason I wasn't posting before and it just seemed to get worse, and I'm finally writing down why. I wasn't posting before because all I was hearing from the radio shows was tabloid filler. I'm sick of hearing about Ward Churchill. I'm sick of hearing about Michael Jackson. And now I'm sick of hearing about Terri Fricking Schiavo. None of these people are important to the progress of the world. In recent memory, I don't recall of any day that Iraq was not the headline. This Schiavo BS comes along and now that's the big story. Monday... Terri Schiavo isn't dead yet. Tuesday... Terri Schiavo isn't dead yet. Wednesday... Terri Schiavo isn't dead yet. You get the picture.

But now, as I write, and I really think about the fact that Iraq isn't front-page news for the time being. Ever notice how good things started happening in Iraq and the region over the last few months? Hmmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home